Verifique itens para adicionar ao carrinho. selecionar tudo
Descrição do Produto
21 apostilas em formato PDF com exercícios de interpretação de textos, com gramática contextualizada, vocabulário, escrita, fonética e atividades sugeridas para conversação e debates em classe.
Reading Comprehension 1
1. Reading diagram – a worksheet to help students organize their ideas after reading a text
2. Soccer history – text, cards, boardgame. After reading, the students play tossing a coin (instructions included)
3. The landlord’s mistake – comprehension, writing, giving opinion, debate in class, story division, retelling the story, speaking and role-playing
4. Cell phone diet – comprehension, writing, grammar (relative pronouns, verb tenses, passive voice), speaking, summarizing, pair discussion
5. April Fools’ – vocabulary, summarizing, comprehension, famous hoaxes, writing
6. What is Orkut? – comprehension, speaking, writing
7. Have you got a Facebook account? – writing and comprehension
8. Twitter – twitter vocabulary, comprehension, writing, speaking
9. Crazy test – your family and habits – comprehension, mistakes correction (while choosing the answer, the students have contact with grammar)
10. What would make you leave your partner? – comprehension, writing, speaking, debate,
11. Weekend plans – an original text (written by Zailda Coirano) with comprehension questions, writing, role-playing, summarizing, grammar (have to – obligation), including the teacher’s keys.
12. This is a stick-up – original text (written by Z.C.) with tons of comprehension, vocabulary and writing tasks + grammar (neither… nor…; either… or…)
13. The tale of the two lions – a text adapted by Z.C. from a Stanislaw Ponte Preta’s text, with comprehension, summarizing, writing, grammar (past simple), including the teacher’s keys.
14. The smuggler – a text adapted by Z.C. from a Stanislaw P.P.’s text, with comprehension, writing other end, grammar (there was / there were), including the teacher’s keys.
15. The belt diet – adapted from an original text written by Zailda Coirano, includes comprehension, writing and grammar (comparative of superiority)
16. Family – an original text written by Z.C., with comprehension, vocabulary, grammar (superlatives + there is / there are), including the teacher’s keys.
17. Christmas gift – an original text written by Z.C., with comprehension, writing and grammar (past simple vs. past continuous), including the teacher’s keys.
18. Can you give me a hand with my homework? – comprehension, writing and grammar (modal: should)
19. A day at Sea World – an original text written by Z.C, with comprehension, vocabulary, grammar (verb tenses)
20. A day after school – an original text written by Z.C., with several comprehension tasks, writing, grammar (present simple)
21. A busy day – an original text with comprehension, writing, grammar (future with going to), including the teacher’s keys.
Você pode também estar interessado nos seguintes produtos